Tuesday 22 April 2014

Where does all the time go.....................

Hi there

I find it hard to believe that it is almost TWO years since I posted on this blog. For those of you who don't know me (yet!) I spent the time from Easter 2012 until November that year either having chemo, an operation or recovering from same. This was followed by almost twelve months free from cancer, until it came back again last October - I wasn't a happy bunny. Coming to terms with the disappointment and shock of having cancer was far harder the second time than it was the first time.  But, you have to get on with it and so once again, more treatment and recovery time ensued, which brings me right up to date. Thankfully, the cancer is currently at bay again.....yeahh!!!! The NHS are pretty amazing but then so are my family, friends and even me on occasions, if I do say so myself!  If anyone has questions about the actual cancer (diagnosis, treatment, observations etc) then rather than discuss it here, feel free to send me an email and I will be happy to chat. Oh, it is Primary Peritoneal, quite a rare cancer but it is treated similarly to Ovarian.

Here's a collage of photos to show some of the lovely things that have been going on during (almost) two years. I intend to get back to photographing and blogging about the places I love and whatever else takes my fancy, or I think is worth chatting about. If you know a place which is interesting and ripe to be photographed and shared, then please do let me know.



I have been about a bit! The collage includes photos from trips to France, Tenerife, Criccieth (for the best rainbows), glorious Malvern, Birkenhead Priory (too close to the docks) various National Trust properties and beautiful Cheshire. David is photographed playing in Liverpool One and Joe after completing the half marathon in Conwy. Ah, they make me proud. We had weddings ......and we have new babies too............. watch this space!

Do look down the left hand side if you want to see previous blogs. For some bizarre reason I can't quite work out, the tags 'Nin' and 'War' have attached themselves to completely unrelated blogs. I will try to sort it but for now.....sorry!

Please come and visit again. See you soon.
xxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment